Are you planning a special dinner for Easter? Add a little whimsy to your table place settings with colored napkins and Peeps! This project is a super simple way to add some color and fun to the table.
Easter Peeps Table Place Settings
RELATED: I Know that my Redeemer Lives, Meaningful Easter Activities for All Ages, You've Been Egged Printables
I don't usually get very fancy with my table place settings, but it's fun to get fancy on special holidays. (And I can't think of a more special holiday than Easter!)
- Marshmallow Peeps in several colors (I used blue, yellow and pink)
- Paper napkins in a few colors that match the Peeps (I used blue, yellow and purple)
- Fold the napkins in thirds (forming a tall rectangle).
- Cut one napkin of each color into 1 to 1 ½ inch strips.
- Fold a colored strip around each rectangle napkin. (The napkin and strip should be different colors.)
- Place one finished napkin on each dinner plate, and top it with a Peep of a different color.
That's it! Don't you just love simple projects? I know I do!
Thanks for stopping by today! Need some yummy dishes for your Easter table? Try some of these. (Images below are linked to posts. Click on the image to visit the post.)
Adorable! And you're right--these will take no time at all to make and my girls will love them!
Adorable! And you're right--these would take no time at all and my girls will love them!
Such a cute...yet easy idea! I'll have to do this for Easter dinner. My kiddos will love it!
Thanks, Sheena. I love that it is so easy. I wonder how long the peeps will survive once everyone sits down. I guess I can consider them appetizers!
adorable! I am sure the kids will love it but will want to eat it before dinner. Although with the egg hunt happening before dinner, I don't think it will matter anyway LOL Thanks for sharing :)
Hi, Heidi ~ I'm visiting from the One Project at a Time Link Party. These napkin holders are so cute! And with 2 kids at home, both going different directions, I'm all about super simple. :0) Thanks for sharing!