Are you planning a special dinner for Easter? Add a little whimsy to your table place settings with colored napkins and Peeps! This project is a super simple way to add some color and fun to the table.
Easter Peeps Table Place Settings
I don’t usually get very fancy with my table place settings, but it’s fun to get fancy on special holidays. (And I can’t think of a more special holiday than Easter!)
- Marshmallow Peeps in several colors (I used blue, yellow and pink)
- Paper napkins in a few colors that match the Peeps (I used blue, yellow and purple)
- Fold the napkins in thirds (forming a tall rectangle).
- Cut one napkin of each color into 1 to 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Fold a colored strip around each rectangle napkin. (The napkin and strip should be different colors.)
- Place one finished napkin on each dinner plate, and top it with a Peep of a different color.
That’s it! Don’t you just love simple projects? I know I do!
Thanks for stopping by today! Need some yummy dishes for your Easter table? Try some of these. (Images below are linked to posts. Click on the image to visit the post.)