Sometimes I get frustrated when I find gluten-free recipes. Many are so "unique" that I know right away that they won't fit my family. Today, I want to show you that gluten free does not have to mean fancy ingredients you have never heard of! Here's a Halloween party treat idea that is easily gluten-free: SPOOKY SHAKES OR ICE CREAM SUNDAES. (Okay--maybe if you live in super cold winter state, ice cream and shakes are weird at this time of the year! I live in the desert, so ice cream is still perfectly normal here.)
If you don't eat gluten-free, please keep reading. These treats are fun for any diet (except the weight-loss kind--sorry!).
These Halloween treats are so easy! Here you go:
- Pick your ingredients/toppings
- Make some creepy labels
- For shakes--take orders (of course the guests have to call their mix-ins by the appropriate creepy name!)
- For sundaes--scoop the ice cream and let your guests add their own creepiness.
Easy, fun spooky treats!
Now for some mix-in ideas:
Here are a few more:
- Chopped Peanuts--Phoenix Giblets
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup--Werewolf Blood
- Hershey's Strawberry Syrup--Vampire Guts
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup--Mashed Brain (As far as I can tell, Hershey's Syrups are gluten free, but if in doubt, please double check.)
- Oreo Cookies (Use Glutinto Gluten-Free Oreos for GF )--Zombie Vertebrae
- Candy Corn--Witches Teeth
You get the idea. The possibilities for these Halloween treats are endless. They'd be great for a Harry Potter Party, too!
Thanks for stopping by today. While you're here, check out some of my other ideas. (Images below are linked.)
Click here to see all the fantastic sites I like to link up with each week.