I'm so excited to share a challenge and a giveaway with you today! I don't know about you, but I am dying to get my home in order for Spring! I'm tired of piles of junk all over the house. It seems that we just have too much stuff! All those things that only get used once in a while--or never--just add more work when it's time to clean up. So . . . I'm getting rid of it! For the next 10 days, I'll be spring cleaning and de-junking my home.
Guess what? 10 other bloggers are joining me in my challenge. How about you? Want to join in, too? We'd love to have you! The more, the merrier. Keep reading to find out how to join in and de-junk your home!
Welcome to the Spring De-Junk Challenge and Giveaway!
For the next 10 days (you can take Sunday off), do one thing every day to make some progress toward de-junking or spring cleaning your home. The challenge starts today!
- Pick a spot in your home that you need to clean or de-junk. (For some, this may be one drawer. For others, it might be the entire garage. Do what works for you. Baby steps, right?
- Take a before photo, and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #SpringDeJunkChallenge.
- At the end of the day, take another photo and show everyone your progress.
- No Instagram account? No problem. Use Facebook instead.
- The purpose of taking pictures and posting them is to make the challenge more fun and to inspire other people to join us. Everything's more fun with a friend, right? If taking and posting pictures will keep you from completing the challenge -- skip it!
So, are you up for the challenge? Follow your hosts on Instagram (links are in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway) to see how we're all completing the challenge and to get some ideas!
To add to the fun, this Friday, all 11 participating bloggers will share a special post about getting their home in shape for Spring. Don't forget to check back on Friday to get some inspiration for your own home.
What challenge would be complete without a prize? For most of us, the prize will be a clean and organized home. But, for one lucky de-junker, the prize will be a little bigger! How about a little something to improve your home? Maybe $110 to spend at Lowes?!!! Sounds good, right? So enter away!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Good luck with the challenge!
If you join the challenge, feel free to leave my your Instagram handle in the comments so that I can follow your De-Junk Journey!
Want to visit the bloggers sponsoring the series and see some of the great things on their blogs? We all love new visitors, and we'd love to hear from you!
Heidi from One Creative Mommy
Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama
Brenna from Life After Laundry
Linda from Food Storage Moms
Kendra from The Things I Love Most
Kelly from Utah Dixie Deals
Jeannie from For What It's Worth
Brittney from The Princess and Her Cowboys
Katie from Clarks Condensed
Marilyn from 4 You with Love
While you're here, check out some of my organization posts: (Images below are linked.)