This Terra Cotta Snowman Craft is so easy, that you'll be done and moving onto new projects in a snap. You might even have most of the supplies on hand.
- 3 terra cotta pots--painted white and distressed with sandpaper
- 1 small stick
- 1 toddler-size sock
- 1 white cotton ball or puff ball
- 1 small piece of scrap fabric
- 3 craft buttons
- Sharpie fine tipped marker
- Hot glue (and glue gun) or strong craft glue
- Orange golf tee (optional)
- Paint and distress all three pots. You don't need to paint the bottom or inside. (To distress, use sandpaper to rub a little paint off some of the edges of the rim of the pot.)
- Glue all three pots together with hot glue or craft glue.
- Fold down cuff of toddler sock, squish the hat into shape, and sew or glue cotton ball to top. Place on the head so that you can see where to draw the face.
- Use a black sharpie to draw a face just above the rim of the smallest pot.
- Optional--saw off tip of orange golf tee and attach with hot glue to form the nose. (You can just use a lump of coal for the nose and skip the golf tee.)
- Glue on hat and glue or stitch down a few folds so the hat will keep its squished shape.
- Attach three buttons to the front of the medium pot with glue.
- Tie scrap fabric around stick and glue it to the rim of the smallest pot.
You are done! Easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by today. While you're here, check out some of my other ideas. Images below are linked.
My project was featured at these awesome sites: