Is school out for you yet? I thought this day would never come, but we are finally done for the summer! Life was so crazy these last few weeks that I actually forgot about teacher gifts until late the night before the last day of school. (I know. Another great mom moment.) Since my job as school librarian required me to be at school on the last day (meaning no time to shop), I had to come up with something really quickly! Lu--age 6, voted for a "Frozen" teacher gift, and that's how these "Warm Hugs for a Fantastic Teacher" printables were born!
Easy Teacher Gift Idea
If you had a crazy few weeks like me, you can whip this gift out in no time! (Don't forget to have the kids write a note on the back of the tag, though! That's a critical part of any teacher gift!)
Here's what you do:
- Download and print the gift tags. The link is at the end of the post. (There are two pages. One for the front, and one for the back.)
- Cut out the circles.
- Glue the Olaf circles to a sheet of colored card stock, and trim the edges until you have a circular colored border. (If you aren't comfortable free-hand cutting a circle, try tracing around the edge of a glass or using a circle cutter.)
- Glue the heart circles to the back of the circles you just cut.
- Have you kiddo write a special note on the back.
- Punch a hole near the top of the circle, thread some ribbon through the hole, and attach it to your bag of hugs.
Voila! You're done!
If you want to make something a little more personal, check out my Riesens Teacher Gift Idea. The kids get to write down all the reasons they like their teacher. I love doing this, but . . . well . . . that forgetful mom thing popped up again!
If you're just looking for something small to add to a gift, try my TeacherSavers printable LifeSavers wrappers. I couldn't find LifeSavers in a roll anywhere this year! If you can, then these are really fun.
If your teachers is Mighty Marvelous, you might enjoy these M&M gift tags.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll stick around and browse.