My back-to-school printable sticky notes tutorial and free printables are sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FuelTheirAdventures #CollectiveBias
I’m really enjoying having my kids back in school. Yes, I’m still a little nervous about my oldest navigating the halls of middle school, but I’ve relaxed a bit. The girls are loving the lunch box jokes I send them, and they’re doing great with our back-to-school friend maker game. I guess I should probably stop worrying about what’s happening at school, and start worrying about homework! (Yikes! I’ll try to forget about that for a little bit longer.)
I have another fun printable for you to share with your kids today. My printable sticky notes are perfect for hiding in a lunchbox, sticking in a weekly planner, or stashing in the pocket of a backpack.
Did you know you can print on sticky notes from your computer? It’s super easy, and I’ll show you how!
Printable Sticky Notes Tutorial
- Home computer and printer
- Printer paper
- 3 x 3″ sticky notes (any color)
- Printable template and sticky notes (click the download image after the instructions to open the printable pdf file)
- Print the Lunch Box Love Sticky Notes Template
- Place a sticky note over every square on the template (it’s easiest if you start from the bottom and move up).
- Put the template back in your paper tray. (You may have to experiment to figure out how to put the paper into the printer. With the pictured printer, I put the paper in as shown, but with another printer, I had to put it in the paper tray with the sticky notes face down.)
- Print the color or black-and-white sticky note file.
- Remove the sticky notes and hide them in your kids’ stuff.
That’s it! So easy.
Download your template and printable sticky notes by clicking the download image below.
This week, I’ll be pairing these fun notes with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies — one of my kids’ favorite snacks. They’re a great on-the-go option to fuel their adventures (and school is definitely an adventure)! We also like to grab them after school, during gymnastics practice, or to start the day.
Have you heard about the Dannon® Danimals® and Play 60 contest? If you find the “Golden Bongo” bottle (located in specially marked packages) you can win a Play60 Field Day for your school with NFL pros! How cool is that?
With Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies, my kids like the taste, and I like the added calcium and Vitamin D — with no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. The Cotton Candy/Strawberry flavor is available only in August at Walmart, and it is not available at all stores.
I’m fueling my kids’ back-to-school adventure with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies and encouraging printable sticky notes. How will you fuel your kids’ adventures? I’d love to hear about it in the comments. Visit the Fuel Their Adventure page for more ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today. You can check out some of my other projects by clicking on the images below.