I know. It's the middle of spring, and I am sharing Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes. I'm not crazy. I've been adding my recipes to a site called "My Recipe Magic." (Check it out. You'll love it.) I had a few recipes jammed into the same post, and I am separating them so that they will be easier to find. Who knows? Maybe pumpkin will be the new hip ingredient for spring! I know no one's sick of it yet!
Adapted from recipe by Gluten Free Gobsmacked.
- 2 T Melted Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 - 1 C Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 C Canned (or fresh pureed) Pumpkin
- 2/3 C Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 2 t Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 3 t Honey or Sugar
- A pinch of salt (Salt brings out the sweet. If your pancakes aren't sweet enough. Try increasing the salt before increasing the sugar.)
- 1 1/2 t Ground Saigon Cinnamon (I checked with Costco, and their brand is gluten-free.)
There are no special instructions. Just combine all ingredients and cook as you would normally cook pancakes.
(Makes enough for three kids with leftovers for another day. Sorry-I didn't think to count the pancakes!)
Want to know how to make the cute pumpkin shapes? Check out my tutorial.
You might also like these pancakes!
Thanks for stopping by!